Search Results


REA
February 28, 2018  

Survey Finds Investors Remain Bullish

The vast majority of commercial real estate investors responding to an annual CBRE survey said they plan to buy as much or more in 2018 than they did last year.The annual CBRE Americas Investor Intentions Survey found that 45% of investors plan to increase acquisitions this year, while 43% expect their volume to remain unchanged. The combined 88% is up from 83% the year before. Just 12% of respondents said they expect to reduce their buying...


This article is free to subscribers of Real Estate Alert. If you are a subscriber, please sign in.

If you are not a subscriber, please complete the form below to purchase the article for $19.95.
Credit Card Type
Amex
Master Card
Visa
First Name *
Last Name *
Card Number *
Expiration *
E-mail *
Company
Address *
City *
State/Province *
Zip/Postal Code *
Country

Purchase Article


« BACK